The GIS Center provides these customized map production and data modeling services:
- Generation of point data based on the GPS or address the customer provides;
- Generation of polygon or line features based on CAD files or digitized information;
- Digitization and/or scanning of printed maps;
- Conversion of scanned images into geo-referenced digital files;
- Image enhancement and processing of aerial photos, satellite images, and other remotely sensed datasets;
- Overlay of custom data with existing in-house datasets;
- Statistical analysis and spatial modeling.
- Other map publishing services–contact us for details.
- FIU students
- $50 per hour
- Faculty and non-FIU patrons
- $75 per hour